While Travis Kelce is busy vying for his second Super Bowl title in a row, his brother, Jason Kelce, has a more relaxed role to play in this year's big game: chatting it up with Taylor Swift and her squad.
Ahead of the start of Sunday's matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers, a photo of Jason bonding with Swift and one of her Super Bowl plus-ones, Ice Spice, began making the rounds online.
Swift and Jason first made headlines together while in attendance at the AFC divisional round matchup between Kansas City and the Buffalo Bills, with Jason revealing on his and Travis' podcast, New Heights, that the playoff game was the first time he and Swift had met.
“I want to make my best first impression, and this was my best chance," Kelce said of the night, during which he caught the cameras' attention by jumping shirtless out of the box he and Swift were sitting in to celebrate Travis scoring a touchdown.
This time around, Jason was photographed while seemingly deep in conversation with Ice Spice after hugging Swift hello. The internet took it from there, with X users joking about everything from the trio's resemblance to characters from the Annie musical to Jason's familiarity with Ice Spice's musical catalog.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org