The environmental crisis we’re facing can seem insurmountable. It’s true we’re falling behind in adapting to reality, and the window of opportunity is closing—but it’s also not too late. We just need to take concrete and immediate steps forward. To that end, we’ve asked leaders across a range of industries to share their thoughts on the 2022 goals that will help ensure we avoid climate-related catastrophe.
- Fossil Fuel Companies Say They Want to Help Fight Climate Change. Here’s What They Should Do, by John Browne, chairman of BeyondNetZero and former CEO of BP
- Imagine If The Rich Countries That Caused Climate Change Actually Took Responsibility, by Surangel S. Whipps Jr., President of Palau
- There’s a Way to End Energy Poverty—And It Has the Side Effect of Making Fossil Fuels Obsolete, by Nicole Poindexter, founder and CEO of Energicity Corp
- What Norway Can Teach the World About Switching to Electric Vehicles, by Christina Bu, secretary general of the Norwegian EV Association
- I’m a CEO at One of the World’s Biggest Shipping and Logistics Companies. Here’s How My Industry Can Go Green, by Vincent Clerc, CEO of Ocean & Logistics at A.P. Moeller-Maersk
- Don’t Sell Your Fossil-Fuel Stock If You Want to Make a Climate-Change Difference in 2022, by Chris James, the founder and executive chairman of Engine No. 1
- How School Buses Can Be a Force for Climate Change Good, by John Doerr, engineer and venture capitalist
Bookmark this page; we’ll be adding more over the next few days.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears